[Dailydrool] big feet

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 20:28:59 PST 2012

I put a picture of Dinger on my facebook page.  I don't put a whole lot on
there.  He is cute.  One of my friends said he has big feet.  He lives with
bassets.  What can I say?  He takes after dogs.  He lays in the bathroom
and is on his back for a belly rub.  I don't think he has big feet.  He is
getting bigger.  Right now he weighs 9 pounds.  And he is not afraid of an
80 pound naughty girl.

When we had our first two girls we met the town crazy lady.  That is what
others told us and she sort of made us think that too.  When we had the
girls out on the green in the middle of town she came out and said she
loved their "whacking great paws".  They were little then and even when
they were grown, Sassy and Daisy had rather dainty feet for bassets.  The
lovely lady of the "whacking great paws" decided that there were kittens in
our attic whose mother had been killed.  Where she got the idea we'll never
know.  She called the RSPCA and they came to inspect our attic.  We had 4
of them actually and they didn't find any kittens.  They also told us that
they routinely got calls from her and nearly always they were false
alarms.  I really miss those girls.  They came to live with us 29 years ago
this spring.  It seems like only yesterday.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, the kitties: Picasso, Davinci and
Dinger and Sassy, Daisy, Sherlock and Sunny ATB