[Dailydrool] what u say?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:18:03 PST 2012

Sumfun not be right here. We haz ben waitin to fin out frum DDOD (Dat Dum
Ol Dad) wut iz goins on wif our Momma. Las nite, man wif gun come to da
door. He had on a coat wif a star on it, I fink. He med DDOD sign sum stuf,
and den he weft. He jus weft. No patz, no tweats, we need to be gettin dese
peoples baddah twained.

Anyway, di man give DDOD sumfin called de sowution papers. We fot dat wuz
gud fing, right? Aftah awl, it say dat it a petition for de sowution...
BUT...iffin it so gud, why not Momma cum home, an why DDOD cwyin agin.

Ya nosed, dere was a waw furm dat was on here fur a wile. Who was dat? Was
dat Nigel and Lewis? DDOD mite needs to tawk to one....anyone in da Dwool
fdamily gotz anywun dat dey nose dat is an wawyer dat cand practis in dis
pwace dat we wib in? DDOD jus need to awsk cueshions, an onwy a couble ob
dem....wait a minut, wait a minute....I know dat Babers, dats what I herd
Daaddy says. Dontcha be buggin mes about wat dad says.Dats wat he says.
Wisten, sissy, I dontcha nose why dis pawsin needa practis if dey alweasy
is...dis is peple wangwage yuse be tawkin in, and it dontcha meke nose
sensa to me. Do yuse wanna do dis, Babers? do ya.....?? Den bek off, an
webe me awone. Sistahs......sheesh..sh'es gettin kinda pushy dese
days....gwouchy ol cranky ol rotten ol fing her is....

I be duin awl da tawkin watewy, cuz DDOD just twyn ta hanged on. We all bes
tekin gud care ob him, and he doin okey...oops do, sissy jus see me cawin
her owd. Now sa Boo man might need da ambwance.....paw (paw out woud)

Drool an wuv to dose in need. Pwease dontcha be med at ourz Momma, DDOD
dontcha wants nones ta da dat, as DDOD wuvs her berry much.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 3372144