[Dailydrool] King ob da Kamode

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 14:09:37 PST 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood.  Da Brudder whut be frazzled. Yes sir, one minute life bee gud, and den dis. Momma bring home wooman dog. Seyz it gift frum Elder Clara. Well she bee rite bout dat. Only Elder Clara send Da Brudder summfin like dis. All dem yearz of finkin Elder Clara bee old crone. Now dis Bess be pain in me tailbone. It liddel. It run Fast. It nebber leebe Brudder Elwood alone. Yes, Da Brudder is a grumblin. I aint heppy.
She gotz her snooter up unner me lipperflaps. Snooter up me tailpipe. Snooter rite on me pribate. She chase da Brudder all ober da home.Dere only one safe place.
Da Kamode. Yup. I jump rite up dere to git away and sit outta harms way. Momma seys I King Ob da Kamode. Momma seyz I gonna be in fur biggie treat when Daddie dont close da lid. I dont knowz bout dis, must be one ob dem fings in life I gonna learn. Momma seyz it be thrillin sperience fur Da brudder.
Brudder Elwood gab her liddel warnin shot dis afternoon. It dooze no good. Momma seyz dis fing a stayin. I seyz it need to pack and roll. Momma seyz Brudder Elwood, youze hab to teach her. Yea rite. Dat like teachin a turd.
Brudder Elwood finking--
Hold da tellyphone--dat me faborite toy she gotz in her choppers--dis mean war.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake