[Dailydrool] advise for da brudder

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 16:08:52 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Hi ya Elwood, we got one of those too!  It was even worse cause it's a BOY and
he's intact.  That means he kept trying to have his way with me!  Snoopy!  I'm a
BOY for peats sake and I do NOT like that.  Besides I have arthritis in my hips
and it's worse in winter and it hurts.  PLUS he wouldn't leave privates alone.
MomPerson got to calling him humpty dumpty.  But we SOLVED it.  SERIOUSLY SOLVED
it.  And here is the solution.  I can send it .... but you have to talk to Bo
and get him allocated .... it's my bodyguard.

Yes indeed, Cyrus taught him not to do it.  He really did.  First off NO ONE,
but NO ONE humps Cyrus.  And he doesn't even raise his voice either, just a
really quite grrrrrrrrr is enough.  As momPerson says, NO ONE is that stupid.
Seriously.  Now Cyrus loves Thor and Cyrus cuddles Thor, if you don't believe me
look:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2530028246293&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1&theater

Still though, nobody humps Cyrus.  So, I had problems with this little guy cause
he's about 3 and he's about 45 lbs and me I'm 6 1/2 and 75 lbs and Thor is
greased lightning and a humper .... but Cyrus fixed it.  We play all day now.
Just gentle wrestling.  If Thor wants to play he paws my shoulder and I paw his
and I roll over and he rolls over ... ok ... well occasionally I do a two paw
Snoopy take down but thats just playing and if I want to stop I say stop.  And
Thor has wonderful manners.  Because if he won't listen to me Cyrus comes in and
tells him to.  And if that doesn't work Cyrus puts one paw over his shoulder
like he's going to hump the poor little guy and Thor quits.  Right then and
there.

If you want momPerson could upload a video to uTube of us playing.  We're kinda
cute.  Just saying.  We only have a little while till Thor's parents come and
Thor moves but that'll be ok, he's got a fantastic forever home waiting for him.

If you want to borrow Cyrus you can, just ask Bo.  Are you in the PBF?

more later from Snoopy