[Dailydrool] Wednesday update

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:00:49 PST 2012

Just want to thank all of you who emailed me suggestions for Wednesday. To make a long story short I took her to the University of Tennessee all day last Wednesday. I was most pleased with them and as soon as we get a urine culture back she will go on antibiotics and then most likely the end of the antibiotics she will have an episioplasty [remove extra skin that overlies her vulva which predisposes her to uti's]. They could not do surgery last week due to her infection. I feel so much better and feel she will finally be on the road to recovery. Her body has been thru so much and due to this her lymph nodes were enlarged but, so far no cancer[they ran a lot of tests]. Our new vet feels once she has this procedure she'll be fine. Last Wednesday was one of the worst days of my life waiting 7 hrs to hear if she had cancer. So far so good! Booty and I adore Wednesday and want her well. She is the heartbeat of our family.  Lisa, Wednesday and Booty