[Dailydrool] PBF Repawt

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 09:02:36 PST 2012

Hewo Mr. Bo and Ruger,

Dis be Edmond Dawd wif a repawt ferum Pawtland, Oreeygun. I has been slackering on me boid and skiwerl huntering but I isn't me fault. You see, we gots white stuff falling ferum da big baloo sky. Not like the bassets on da East coast, but I hate da sanow. I slips, my toebones get wet, and ebberytime I come in, Momma has to give me a big rub down wif my orange towel. It almast be wurss dan a baff. I trys to use my big ruff from da windows but it don't work as well.

I has been also working tawards my OEBE certifimacation but not quite der. Momma been hiding da Snoopy sirs emails so I no getting no good idears.

Also, I wuld like to offer me home for Brudder Elwood if he wants to sheep his new lady buppy to me. I really needs a furend and Momma promyzed me I can gets one when we movers in May (wut ebber dat mean).

Sending drool to ebberyone who needs it, especially Beasley and his momma. Snooters to anyone who has lost their furend.

Edmond Dawd (I'on't like ta be cold) &
Kimi