[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc. of Kentucky

Ruth Neunlist ruthneunlist at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 12:15:50 PST 2012

Hello Fellow Basset Lovers!

Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc. has recently undergone some changes, but is still very much in the business of rescuing Bassets in Kentucky and So. Indiana. Our websites are being updated and should be completed soon. We have several wonderful dogs available for adoption. I am working on completing their bios and downloading pix to the sites.

 Our two sites, www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org and www.bluegrassbassetrescue.com will be functioning in tandem to provide current pictures, updates, and adoption information.

We appreciate your patience, and hope that you check out our new sites. We would also love for you to join us on Facebook!

Our Best,
Ruth, and all the volunteers and luvable "hound dawgs" of BBR

Ruth Neunlist-Conn, Director
Louisville, KY