[Dailydrool] Calendars & fur babies to the bridge

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 14:59:19 PST 2012

We are so sorry about  the fur babies going to the bridge we be  sending
our love and prayers  for all of you,

for those of you who are missing your drool, try looking in your spam
folder,  I had a couple that went to my spam folder this week

as for the calendar's      LAURA,  you need to chill  out hon,  don't let
these people get to you, you just say the word and  I will be there skippy
zippy and straighten these people out.  some of  you  droolers ( you know who
you are )   need to get your undies  out of the wedge and calm down.  you
will get your fricking calendars  !!!!!!  how stupid to get in such an up roar
over a calendar,  is  there Blood, is someone  dying,  is it terminal ????
 calm  down people  really !  maybe next year I will volunteer to do the
calendars   bwahahahahahaahahahah    I double dare you  to be nasty to me
bwahahahahahaahah  bring it on  !!!!!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  annie