[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Calendars

Chris Williams cbwilliams10 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 13:21:16 PST 2012

I want to thank Laura Salmon for all her hard work with the Drool calendars.
I deal with printers at my day job, and at times it is very frustrating.  I
know she is looking for another printer for next year and I am sure that we
will have a better outcome.   She has apologized so many times for this
mess, and I for one--whose calendar was delayed--think Laura has apologized
enough.   So thank you Laura for taking on this project, for doing
everything womanly possible and for being willing to do it again next year.
I am proud to call her a BROOD member!  You rock!

Christine Williams

President, Basset Rescue of Old Dominion (BROOD)