[Dailydrool] peanut butter Kong and clueless momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 16:06:47 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy again,

Well, as previously mentioned .... I love peanut butter kongs.  And, I like the
crate too.  Cosy in there.  So I said to Julianne .... hey ... how about you
give me that peanut butter Kong that Thor wouldn't take that the clueless
momPerson put on top of the fridge.  So she did and I went in the crate and
spent 45 minutes cleaning out the Kong.  Don't disturb Snoopy while he's got a
peanut butter Kong.  No Sir, sorry Thor, not coming out, nope, no way, busy in
here, peanut butter kong, go away.  I even like the door closed .... don't want
anyone getting too close to my peanut butter kong.

So, after about 45 minutes I finished and came out and Thor said ... hey ....
can I have a peanut butter kong after all?  So Julianne made another one and
Thor got about half of it ... he likes the easy half ... he leaves the hard half
.... so he came out and I went back in and spent another 30 minutes finishing
HIS kong.

I hope he has to be crated for a MONTH

More later from Snoopy