[Dailydrool] Lucky

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:44:09 PST 2012

Instead of "thinking" he might have a mass or something on his spine, why
not have a Vet look and see?  Can you do an MRI ?  He may be too old to be
a viable surgical candidate but at least once you know what's happening you
will know how to treat it instead of guessing.
Even when it's bad news, I always want to know as much as I can about what
is going on inside my dogs that I cannot see. I even had them run a tick
panel on Nigel even tho I knew it was unlikely and the test was negative.
My Vet said
"Well that's just you, turning over every rock."
That's right. That's what I do. I turn over every rock I can afford to look
under. I am sorry Lucky is feeling poorly. I hope the drug helps.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper