[Dailydrool] what do I do to help THEM?!?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:35:15 PST 2012

Hello,

I have been trying to work up the nerve to type this for three days. I
don't know why I am so panicked...about this, or maybe I should be.

My wife is coming tomorrow to pick up some of her things that she needs.
The kids have not seen her since Dec 21st. Neither have I, but that's
another story for another time. I am really really scared.....for the
Hounds....

Cathy would never think of hurting them. I am concerned about what to do
for the Caspaw Cwew after she comes here and leaves again.......I don't
know is anyone understands what I'm trying to say....How do I help them
through this? Is giving them their favorite treat and lots of love enough?
Good grief that sounds silly. That's what anyone else would say....

But I'm not anyone else, and these Basset Hounds of the Caspaw Cwew are my
family before, and now, and I am worried about how they are going to feel
abandoned all over again. I know they feel. I know they feel emotional
pain. I know, I know all of you understand.

I wouldn't think of telling them they couldn't see their Momma to try to
save them pain....but I don't know what to do....HELP!! Now I'm crying
again, cause I'm worried about my precious Babies....

Any ideas? Email me off list please. Or is a treat and love and more love
from me enough?? As I type this, part of me says "what's wrong with you,
you idiot, they're just dogs." But I know better, they aren't just
dogs,they are lifesavers. Thanks for listening, for the Drool, and the
prayers. We love all of you...u are all so precious to me....

Love

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 3372144