[Dailydrool] Drooling

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 20:06:34 PST 2012

Well, Ben is al set to sling drool to all those who need it today.
Yesterday was his Gotcha day, 5 years now, an he did not manage to snatch
anything, but today, while we were finishing breakfast, he did manage to scarf
down a half stick of butter.  So now he has plenty of slippery drool for  those
in need.  It is going out to the slaves of Lucky and Raymond who  are
having problems.  He hopes his drool will help them stick around  for some time
yet.  It is also going out to Elsa who has been diagnosed  with diabetes.   I
hope that treatment works and it will be  controlled.

Drool is also on the way to Tuckerman's dad slave who is still recovering
in the people hospital from his surgery.  Ben hopes that the dad slave  is
home soon and will recover completely, real soon.  The drool  is  also going
to Tuckerman and his mama, who I am sure misses her  husband, too.

Lastly it goes to Sabrina and her husband who lost their Hailey, the long
legged mother to the pack.  Hailey is now feasting and running free up
there, mothering other bassets.  Clara will see that she will get a  good cloud
up there.  I will keep all in my prayers.

Douglas and Ben