[Dailydrool] Dogs at the Bridge and Elder Clara, Hoomans that need Drool and more, DD Calendar, Secret Pawtners

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 21:06:06 PST 2012

To those that have recently had so send a beloved dog to the Bridge, My Condolences Molly Bob sends lots of drools to all of you. I love the Elder Clara tales of those entering the gates of the Bridge. I read them with sadness and joy, Thank You for opening the gates and meeting the newbies. Making them all welcome and at ease. Blessed Be.
For the  Hoomans that need drool and healing thoughts. they have been sent.
I just received my first ever DD Calendar today. I am delighted beyond words. The pictures are fabulous, getting to see pictures of hounds that I have only read about on the Drool, just delight me, make me cry, smile, laugh and hug my Molly Bob even more. I was happy to see Molly Bob's picture on June 11, that will be her 8th Birthday. I am so happy she came into my life.
Wasn't there a recent posting about Secretpawtners. I want to participate, however, I cannot find the post. If someone could private email that info I would appreciate it.
Martha n Molly Bob
Sherlock, Chance and Rex, [my boys ATB]