[Dailydrool] Tropiclean

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 09:53:14 PST 2012

I bought some of the Tropiclean yesterday and gave it to all eight of my
fosters last night hoping it keeps me from having to do dentals every year
or two. I just took the lid off the gel... the lady at PETCO said they
recommend the gel it works the best ... and put a line of it on my finger
like putting toothpaste on a brush then wiped it along the teeth and gums it
is easy enough I can do this easier than brushing teeth!! And it smells
good!!!

Please remember to vote for Carolina Basset Rescue here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3