[Dailydrool] Squirt bottle

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 23 19:14:17 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I am quite wet at the moment.  I have been the terror of the dinner table for a
year now.  I snark at any dog who comes near it, and I climb up on top of it
when folks aren't looking.  However, recently we took in a foster dog and this
foster dog got neutered and had to be crated and there were issues and there is
an experienced momPerson recommended to my totally and completely clueless
momPerson to buy a squirt bottle.

She bought one.  The whole family uses it at meal time.  I have one word for
this experienced momPerson and her recommendations.

CENSORED  (darn moderators)

more later from Snoopy