[Dailydrool] Purina treats

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:20:39 PST 2012

I called the Purina company today because I had a package of Busy Bones- but could not find anywhere on the package where it said where they were made. Turns out they are made at the local Purina factory about 16 miles from my house. The woman thought that perhaps two of their products are made in Columbia, but wasn't sure about that. She did assure me that NONE of their treats are made in China. I suggested that they should put on the package that they are made in the USA. She said they are only required to list the place of production if it is outside the US, but I think more folks are looking for this info and if it isn't on there- I for one don't buy if in doubt.
I did want to post for others though- that Purina treats are made in the USA- if they do have treats that are made in Columbia, those would be marked as such.
I have no affiliation with Purina...other than one basset girl who REALLY needs her treats. ( and I need them to last longer than two minutes!)
droolies, Angelika