[Dailydrool] Molly Bob

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 22:24:25 PST 2012

Maybe someone out there in DD world will have an answer or better yet an idea.
Molly Bob has not been feeling great of late. She does not eat in the AM, I give her a few hours, then I give her pepcid {generic} if that does not effect her in two hours, out comes the Dermaxx. about three hours later. she is happy, eats, ready for walk, then comes in, curl up in her bed, and sleeps for hours on end. Does not eat supper, just sleeps.
I am befuddled, I am not sure what the H*** is going on with her.
I can't afford to run to the vet every time she does this. wish I had an idea.
Thanks for listening,
Martha and Molly Bob
Sherlock, Chance, and Rex my boys ATB