[Dailydrool] License plates

Sherry Moore sherrymoore at me.com
Tue Jan 24 10:04:24 PST 2012

Okay, this may seem a strange request, but work with me, please. :-)

I am seeking photos of personalized licensed plates, may be Basset- or dog-related or not. I know that I see lots of cute Basset plates on vehicles at the Nationals, so I am asking you, Basset friends, if you would send me pictures of your plates. It's for something we want to do at the Waddle o'the Green for AZ Basset Rescue, on St. Patrick's Day. Please send any to sherrymoore at cox.net

Thanks in advance!
Sherry in AZ
with Mr. Darcy