[Dailydrool] Apology To Dana From Vickie

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 08:41:16 PST 2012

I  hope you still read the Daily Drool . I tried to send an apology to you,Dana, danashu at verizon.net , but I think I am blocked. I am embarrassed to say I have been sending photos of my dogs and puppies to you, for who knows how long, I just realized my mistake.I'm so glad you sent a message back to me or I would probably still be doing it.They were meant to go to a person who owns a boy from my litter whose mail address is very close to yours.I am very sorry if I have bothered you in any way ,sincerely,I am. I'll be sure  you don't get anymore.Please accept my apology. Vickie Zehring