[Dailydrool] WarPath

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 12:02:27 PST 2012

Momma here. Wondering what have I done. Bessie is now full of herself, poor Elwood does not stand a chance. She rolls all day. Never still---wonderful to see her bloom and be so happy, but my DOg--is there a "off" button on this one???

In the living room we have 2 windows, we bought Elwood a ottoman a few years ago, his pride and joy, nice soft cushion top, he loves to lay on it and watch over the world. So does Bessie. So, being properly slave trained, we went and bought Bess one this weekend. We thought maybe it would keep Elwood off the Kamode, on his ottoman, and Bess on hers.  Wrong.
Bessie still wants Elwoods, Bessie loves Elwood. Bessie wants everything of Elwoods including his attention, non stop. Elwood has handed out many warnings. Bessie has now decided to pay no attention to that. She just continues to roll.
I went downstairs just now to get a coffee--Elwoods beloved ottoman is upside down in the midde of the living room floor. The toybox has been emptied and overturned. There stands Bessie in the middle of the disaster, tail wagging.

Sister Daisy said she has had enough. The grace period is over. She has snapped at Bessie numerous times and like Elwood--Bess pays her no mind.  Daisy says the school of hard knocks is about to begin. Brudder Jake has put in a request for heavy duty calming drugs for his frazzled nerves, and said to keep the gates up until this one is under control.
I have requested a maid.
Bessie on the other paw has decided life at the Beach is a girls dream.
Hubby comes home every night and wants to know if Daddys little sweetheart had a good day.

I think we have unleashed a beast here at the Beach.

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake