[Dailydrool] Squirtin Bottlez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 14:41:27 PST 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gotz dem dere squirtin bottles all ober me home. I git liddel blast all da time fur a chewin an a lickin me toebonez whut we all know be precious, but only to mememememe. Dem bee whut dey say off da limit to anyone else.
Brudder Elwood git off da track here-----back to da squirtin bottlez.
Brudder Elwood habbin troubles here at me home wif dis new adventure called Bessie.
Tonite, Daddy come in da door. Brudder Elwood grab nice long toy looba toy and run to greet me Daddy.
Den it heppin.
Bessie grab Brudder Elwood rite by da legbone whut be real close to me toe bone. Da legbone whut be connected to me toebone I be a tellin ya-----
Brudder Elwood is a finkin we needz fire hose here in me home to control da beast before I drop her like turd in da yard.
Dis fing a testin me last nerb. Youze all bee a witness when I letz her hab it. It be deserbin.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake