[Dailydrool] Houndsbay

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 21:30:36 PST 2012

First of all, we are sending heart healing drool to those that lost their furbabies and get well drool for those that are sick.

For a while now Speedy has been lecturing me on how I fail in the slave training department. Mainly my lack of creativity to raise money for basset rescue. He has made it clear to me that we must do something to raise moolah for the homeless hounds out there so after a long conversation of what to do to raise the moolah and who the moolah would go to we have decide to sell some things on houndsbay with all profits going to Daphneyland for this round.

Please help support Speedy's desire to raise funds for the homeless bassets and make the scowl on his face disappear when he looks at me for being so slow at coming up with this idea.

Check out our first attempt to raise $$
http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1327824166

Auction ends 1/29

Nancy momslabe to