[Dailydrool] Tidbits

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:17:17 PST 2012

No, we have not fallen off the face of the earth. I can't believe how long it's been since I've written to the Drool. Am playing hooky from work today, so I'm making time to read the latest.

The Little Rock Gang is all fine.  I can't believe that Gigi and Beau are almost 6!  Seniors!  Yikes!  And Noodle (left to die in a Memphis backyard) is doing great. She has come a long way since we got her a year and a half ago. Still some snarkiness there.   Our family is going through a lot of changes right now, so it's sort of a crazy time for us.

We send slurpy kisses to all who have lost a beloved friend. Remember, they're waiting for that day you'll rejoin them. I still can't believe how much I miss Sophie (passed in 2002) and Jolie, Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies (2006).

Debbie, I loved reading about Bessie. She sounds adorable. And we are slinging drool for Clara about the results of her lump.

Love from Little Rock,
Susan

Sent from my iPhone