[Dailydrool] Anyone live near the Pittsburg Penquins stadium?

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 08:24:59 PST 2012

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who lives near the Pittsburgh Penquins stadium that can help me out.  I wrote them a letter asking for a donation to TSBHR's 6th annual Bowling for Bassets fundraiser and they call me this morning telling me they would love to donate something but that I would have to have someone pick it up.  They did not tell me what the item was just that someone needed to go to the stadium to pick it up.

I only have a few days to find someone so if you live in that area can you please contact me?

Here is the link to Bowling for Basset http://www.tristatebassets.org/Bowling.  I will be posting more info very soon.

Thank you,
Ellie