[Dailydrool] out of the blue

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:14:33 PST 2012

I commend all rescue folks for all they do.  I was recently asked to help rehome a beautiful and loving harrier/beagle, and if it comes to the end resort, I will bring him here against all sage advice, but ever since I met this dog, I have been in agony regarding his life and well being. God Bless you rescue people to have the moral fiber and strength to tackle this day in and day out.
Jackie and bassets, probably don't want the beagle, but I am already thinking Agility training for him, but Pierre would be pissed..... blah, blah