[Dailydrool] out of the blue

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 13:43:38 PST 2012

I commend all rescue folks for all they do.  I was recently asked to help
rehome a beautiful and loving harrier/beagle, and if it comes to the end
resort, I will bring him here against all sage advice, but ever since I met
this dog, I have been in agony regarding his life and well being. God Bless
you rescue people to have the moral fiber and strength to tackle this day in
and day out.

Jackie and bassets, probably don't want the beagle, but I am already
thinking Agility training for him, but Pierre would be pissed..... blah,
blah

The Beagle side of the Bounders are screaming,   "GO BEAGLE, GO BEAGLE!"

Esty, Nathan, Bona, Scooter, and Buddy Love    the Bounder Beagles.

Drool slinging is happening from sunny FLA to all in need.

wen