[Dailydrool] Lost Basset in Nicholasville, KY

Marty Lambert bassetbuddy at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 11:44:45 PST 2012

If anyone is in the area, would you keep an eye out for this Basset?
Ruthie accidentally got loose from her new adoptive parents a month
ago.  She was bred by my dog's breeder, Sylvia Handloser, who breeds for
show.

Here is what she wrote on Craig's List.

red and white Basset,Ruthie, has been seen on Raleigh Drive in
Nicholasville on friday and also seen on the end of Brown street and
Shum Pike on saturday. She is very scared since she has been lost 30
days now and she doesn't understand why people are chasing her.Best
solution would be to trap her in your yard and call animal control to
pick her up.Jessamine Co.animal control number 859 885-4836. Reward for
her capture until animal control can get her for me. may also call 606
922-2072.