[Dailydrool] THE OHIO BASSET RESCUE EASTER BASSET IS HERE!

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 11:52:25 PST 2012

THE EASTER BASSET IS HERE!  Order your Easter treats and help save a hound or two or three!  Ohio Basset Rescue has once again partnered with Malley's Chocolates to help raise funds to save the hounds!  Please order lots and order often because you not only will help save the life of a wonderful Basset Hound, but you can get all your goodies for your Easter basket in one place and it's FABULOUS!  Ask anyone who ordered at Christmas time!  It's a great way to help and get a little something in return too!  Here is the link!  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

OHIO BASSET RESCUE EASTER STYLE

(if that doesn't work - here is the link http://www.malleys.com/ohio-basset-rescue )

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie (so why can't I have any?), Bailey (I like the jelly beans), LaVerne (maybe they'll make some dog friendly ones soon) & Gracie (I never knew life could be so good!)