[Dailydrool] more drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 18:55:36 PST 2012

Drool and prayers are going out to the slaves of Edgar, the Bocce loving
hound of the Keys.  I bet they putin a special court just for him.  I  am
sure that my Charlie, who also went out due to going down in the back, was
there to welcome him, and to help show him around.  Now thunder will be  louder
with all those Bocce balls rolling.

Drool and prayers also going out to Sweet Clara who needs a nasty cyst
removed.  Hope that they get it all out and that it is benign. Ben will  drool
extra for her and for a successful surgery and recovery.

More healing drool going out to poor Maggie Wags who now has the squirts
and a raw heinie after going on the new vet's food suggestion.  It  also goes
out to her poor slave who now has a terrible migraine headache due to  all
the problems Maggie is having.

Glad to hear about the good news on Poppy after the operation.  Hope  her
improving continues, and that she will be around for a while.

Douglas and Ben