[Dailydrool] CO basset needs to be bailed from Shelter

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 19:40:40 PST 2012

My best friend emailed me about a 10 year old basset currently in her local shelter in Colorado Springs, CO. I think she volunteers there or is connected to a volunteering program there. Anywho, she is owned by a basset and would like to help this guy out.

http://www.coloradobassetrescue.com/

I sent her a link to basset hound rescue that I found on the daily drool website but I think she wants to make sure some one can bail him sooner than later.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo