[Dailydrool] poop eaters . . .

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Jan 26 04:51:59 PST 2012

My bassets don’t eat their own or each others . . . it is cats that are the
problem.  Even though we have a nice fenced in area for the dogs in the
back yard, I still have to babysit them when they go out in a usually
futile attempt to discourage this behavior.  Not only is it GROSS, but they
STINK!  We live out in the country and I always have to wonder WHY, when
there are acres and acres of surrounding land that cats have to climb the
fence and poop in the dog area.  It drives me crazy and makes me seriously
want to do the cats bodily harm (I never have, but it really makes me
mad).

Alicia Pool