[Dailydrool] Lucky is at the bridge

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 10:17:24 PST 2012

My Lucky went peacefully this morning. He stayed with his routine until the end. Going out for his morning business and checking out the yard.
They offered an autopsy but I couldnt see how learning why would help him or me.. He was a very special basset to me... and I will miss him.
He wasnt eating and drinking very little but with the vet sending a tech to give him fluids kept him comfortable until my daughter could come home.
She loved on him all night.. We are all heartbroken but he is runnig and policing all the doggies at the bridge.. He stole my heart.