[Dailydrool] Update on R Dadslave wif Tuckerman

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Thu Jan 26 10:51:34 PST 2012

Tuckerman hewe. Dis be gud mornin. Momma be hummin awong. Tings lookn up taday. Dadslave feelers bedder. He be out ob da wuds and on da mend. Dats whut Momma sez. Dint know he wuz in da wuds but she say he be out now. He doctur tells him dat he be dere for a nudder week doin phisicle therapee den dey be sennin him home. YIPEE! Not shur whut PT is but Momma sez he neds dis so we be heppy bout dat to. Tuckerman strut he stuff. Tuckerman lubs he Dadslave. Tuckerman beez heppy camper taday.

We be getting sum xtra spheshul tweats calt livin snaps and we be dwoolin an sennin it to awl ebbryone who need some. Coors we sabin sum fur r Dadslave so him keeps gettin bedder. By fur now. Lub to awl ob youse. Gotta get ebbryone moobin rown here. Pwaces to go. Tings to do. Gettin ready fur celebrashun.

Tank you awl frum da bottum ob r harts.
Miss Elder Clara, We be beliebin.

Tuckerman.