[Dailydrool] Casey to the bridge

Glenda Eubank g.eubank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 27 07:06:26 PST 2012

Our Casey went to the bridge yesterday morning. I had so wanted her to be here
for her calendar day Feb. 8th but it was not to be. I found out in November that
she had cancer and it was the fast growing kind with nothing we could do for
her.  She came into out life in 2001, was our first foster and first foster
failure (after being with  us 3 days she became ours), she is the first and last
basset we had. She follows her brother Oogie and sisters Melody, Molly, Teddy,
Copper and Nondo (the cat) to the bridge, along with many fosters, may they
all rest in peace together again.  We will miss you Wuwu run free until we meet
again.