[Dailydrool] WOFFLE

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:24:37 PST 2012

Dis be Gordy, I be a rescue a few years ago so I knows what it be like to be
homeless!!  Thank hebens a rescue took me so my family could adopt me.
Won¹t you all help Ms.Angelika help the homeless hounds of Droopy Basset
Hound Rescue.  She gots lot of nice fings as prizes.  Go to the droopy
website a take a look.  Www.droopybassetrescue.com
Eberbody needs a home and da Droopy folks try real hard to help the hounds.
Please help us we gets new hounds and houndettes ebery week and da gots to
be vetted and fed and loved.  Please help!
Gordy Mueller
Former homeless boy myself.