[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge--we need YOU

Jjcsandrcs at aol.com Jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 15:55:20 PST 2012

Pleez don't forget us over the weekend--now is the time to surge ahead of
the Bahama Humane Society who recently overtook us.  We are now back in 8th
place with that  pesky McCormick SC Rescue  approaching   us from the
rear..  We need to show them our DROOL  POWER--we are world-wide, we can beat
them both.

I am recommending to our  CBHR folks who have lost their houndies to  read
Elder Clara's reports from the Bridge to feel comforted and be able to
smile again--we also have a support group for them.

Thanks for all you do--Jean Sankey, CBHR