[Dailydrool] dis Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:26:26 PST 2012

Habbent rote for awhile. I gotted sik. When I come home I no can wag da
tail enymore. Cannit stan up atall eeder, an I cud befour juss kinda liddel
bit.
Den I hab sumfine else rong an wented bak to da Vetspital, den I come home
an taday, I gotted to go for walker in my cart!! I habent bin on walkers
forbber. It were very nice. We juss wented roun da blok. I did liff my tail
teeny bit. Dam feets keep fallin offa da footholer thing.
Sumtimes DadPerson teke me ousside in da beke wif a liftee fing. It nize we
boys walker roun da yard whut mebbe need cleenin affer da snose.
Conley bin verry bad taday. BWAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH he inna trubbel.
Dass all.
Jus chekin in. Finkin mebbe send Conley ta visit brudder elwood.Heh.

Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper