[Dailydrool] Slight increase in Morse's epilepsy?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 04:27:38 PST 2012

I will be speaking to the vet about this subject soon, but for now just wanted to run this past the group. Morse's fits have generally occurred every 2-3 months for the last 4 years, but he had one grand mal fit before Christmas, one after, and this week has had 2 petit mal seizures, I believe they are petit mal in any case. He just becomes anxious, shakes and drools, and it lasts for about half a minute. He then comes out of it and goes back to normal.  Any thoughts re the increase? He is not stressed at all and is fine otherwise (apart from still waking us early for breakfast! 4.30am today despite warm milk and some biscuits before bed!) He is only on herbal meds twice a day for his epilepsy (as recommended by the vet).
Becky (sleep deprived), Morse (food deprived) and Pumbaa ATB (sniggering)