[Dailydrool] Trouble Getting Drools and This and That

LJ Carpenter ljcarpenter7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 22:47:53 PST 2012

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Drool.  In the past 2 weeks some have been coming in fine, some go into spam folder and they are out of order when they do hit my inbox.  Got 25th today and the 27th.  Does anyone know how to fix this.  I have mostly lurked since 2001 and this is the first time I've had this problem.  Healing drool from Koby the permanent foster as he drools real well to all in need.  Pumpkin the Diva would not lower herself to this stage but sends out aroooos and prayers to all in need.  She still works hard at raising funds for the hounds and houndettes here in Colorado Springs.  Have one coming up for Valentine's on the 11th of February so it is time to get her costume out of the closet and make sure it is ready and spiffy to wear for the occasion.  She is starting to show her age as she just turned 10 this month and has been slowing down this past year.  They told me she could have done agility when I adopted her at
 age 2.  So much energy!

This be Pumpkin the Diva here.  Mama foodslave brought in basset houndette just before Turkey Day and explained that this little one needed extra care and quiet to recover from neglect and emergency surgery.  Never seen houndette where you could see every bone in its little body!  And so quiet and still in the kennel for days!  Foodslave said that she was counting on me to show her the ropes, teach her the doggie door and not to try to steal her food cause she needed extra every day.  She specifically asked me not to teach her how to counter cruise please (why not, I'm an expert?).  So I did the best that I could.  I donated some shirts that I had outgrown so that she could stay warm even.  She found her voice in 3 days and joined in arooos when mama foodslave left for work.  She gained 10 pounds, learned doggie door etiquette and I even shared my prized perch "The Bed" with her.  Mama foodslave was amazed!  When she was well enough we did the
 Basset 500 inside and outside.  The onliest thing mama food slave was disappointed in was that "she" scored half a bagel from mama foodslaves breakfast after just one week (yeah!).  But does she reprimand "her"?  Oh no, I got the blame!  How fair is that I ask?  She was still skinny as mama foodslave delivered her to her new forever home on Christmas Eve, but her new family with 4 little 2 leggers said they would continue to fatten her up and love her always.  Mama foodslave got paper in the mail that says she has to go to court to be witness to how the poor little thing was so neglected when she got here next month.  Mama foodslave saw her new foodslave today and came home and told me that they are very happy to have her and can't remember life without her now.  Guess I did a good job!

Mama foodslave to Pumpkin the Diva, Koby the permanent foster
and Higgins, Bridgette, Bo and Chevy ATB