[Dailydrool] off topic, thank you so much

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 06:24:29 PST 2012

for all the wonderful condolences on my dad.  It meant so  much to me and
my sister, we are forever grateful, thank you again.
Unfortunately we have been given some other news, my sister  has just been
diagnosed with acute leukemia, and we are devastated. so far just  blood
tests and a bone marrow biopsy has been done, please, please, pray for  her,
Judy is her name, she is my everything. My sister, my best friend, my  mother,
just everything.  i am on so many pills from the Dr. right now,  just to
function, and so is she, we very close   .thank you so  much.......I love you
all, for being so caring.............Barbie

In a message dated 1/16/2012 6:09:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,