[Dailydrool] Hers loosed it..

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 07:14:26 PST 2012

Dis be Dudley ob da NJ 4.  Okay, our Mamaslabe loosed it - her mine dat is!  She forgotted da berry most impawtantest fing in da whole worl except mebbe TWEATS!!! hehehehe and dat is da day our pikshur be in da Drool Calendar!  It be da most beautimous pikshur of all ob we in our Pacific Basset Feet banana...wut?  Not banana?  Oh...bandana!  Got it!  Anyroo...dere we were, everyhoundie lookin ' dere best - well, except the Dozeman - he would not look at the Dadslabe who were tekking we pikshurs.  We sitted dere reawwy nice an' ebberyfing, cept'n him da dum....wut?  But he is!  Okay...fine!  I gettin' off da pawboard.

Mama Sandi here - yup, Dudley is right, bless his little varmit heart, LOL.  I DID forget to post on Thursday the 26th which was the Dadslave's birthday AND their calendar day!  Things have been crazy busy at home at work.  This photo was taken the day our Pacific Basset Feet bandanas arrived and I wanted a picture to e-mail off for inclusion in their official photo roster.  As those of you know who are owned by more than one Basset, sometimes it ain't easy; both getting a good picture OR dealing with all that this entails.  But, we love each and everyone of them quirks, messes and all.  They have worked their way into our hearts and we feel blessed to be giving each of them a forever home.

Hugs and snooters to all...and drool to whoever needs it,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley