[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 12:48:56 PST 2012

Glenda - We're sorry to learn of Casey's trip to the bridge - but I know our Sadie ATB is there to welcome him and introduce him around.  Please accept our sincere condolences.  I have made an appointment for Raymond at Cottonwood Vets for this Monday afternoon.  Will let everyone know what I find out.  Thanks for the advice.  I remember when we first adopted Raymond, Kim had all his medical " repairs" done there, and I had to take him back a few times.  It was a very fine looking operation.

Michelle - good luck with the Basset & Beagle fundraiser tonight in Merriam.  I wish we could attend, but we have a family party to go to.  I know everyone will have a great time.

Hope the Droolers are having a good weekend.  Here in Kansas City it's like Spring or early Fall.  We've never had such a mild winter - but perhaps the worst is yet to come.
Thanks to everyone who was so kind as to send thoughtful messages about Raymond's condition.  Will keep youall posted.                               Beryl & Raymond