[Dailydrool] Dear Elder Clara...we believe

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:23:50 PST 2012

Dear Elder Clara,

we think there surely must be a Catch-the-CriTTers racetrack somewhere near
there...so many of our hounds would compete

And what about a furniture outlet...my gOOdneSS...so many beds and couches
to chOOse from

and of course I hope there is a jewelry store...I know da pwinceSS wiLL be
looking for more pearls...she loved her pearls and so did so many of her
gurl friends!

ps...da pwinceSS loved her gravy too...I betcha she would help out at the
buFFet kitchen making gravy..she had everyone of mom's gravy recipes
memorized by smelz...the second she smeLLed a favorite she would baRRicade
the kitchen until it was on her kiBBles...I think Meatloaf gravy was her
favorite!

your friend,
Rudy da protege' (trying to kEEp the slaves in line like da pwinceSS did)

--
*Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.