[Dailydrool] WOW

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 06:38:39 PST 2012

> Nigel finks dere shud be trekkin place. Mebbe wif some bunnies or
> not. Enyways sumplace dem Bassets whut luve yusin dere noses kin do
> dat. Nuffin fency--cuplaills, sum ditchses an bushies

Nigel's suggestion is an excellent one, only I'd like to add to it a
forest with some good-humored and rather slow-moving deer.

This is how I hope our late Jane Basset is spending her eternity--
tearing through the celestial woods after one enticing scent and
another, periodically scaring up some deer to chase. She was in
seventh heaven doing that here on earth, so that's what I wish for
her in heaven.

Elizabeth