[Dailydrool] WOW

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:39:12 PST 2012

Dis Nigel, Llewis an Conly thinkin ahet youse unnerstans, not plannin
enyfing *rite now* thenk youse allasame.  We reeding E Clara's idears an
dey sownds grate but we gots sum sugejessshuns.
Nigel finks dere shud be trekkin place. Mebbe wif some bunnies or not.
Enyways sumplace dem Bassets whut luve yusin dere noses
kin do dat. Nuffin fency--cuplaills, sum ditchses an bushies (an whut
Nigel?oh ok.) Sum seement so dem whut doon city trekkin feel ta home.
Llewis wanna toy store wif stoffees. (Llewis whut da he---oh, ok) Stuffies.
He fink dat be ohsome. Awwsum. Awesome OK OK LLEWIS I GOTTIT!!)
An I, wunnerfullest liddel Conly fink neer da buffett (ha ha dat a liddel
Jimmy Buffett joke for MomPerson) dere shud be a cowner.
So dat dem of we whut like cowner croozin can git are meels da ole fashont
way-- sneekin dem.
(I wood like a drawer fulla sissors two but Mr. Cooper Sir say dat not a
good idear so nebbermine.)
An won more fing.
Ok too more fing.
We wanna see Aminul Planit.
An youse shure, E Clara, when we gits dere, wekin see are peepels? Dat
reely all I want, Llewis too. An Nigel. Sos we be shure dey ok an stuff
like dat. I IS NOT I GOTS SUMFIN IN MY EYEBALLS. Leeb it alone, Llewis.

enyway fanks Ms E Clara mam for alla hard werk youse dooin. We lub youse.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an eben Mr. Cooper.