[Dailydrool] Do You Believe???? Help Elder Clara out!!

Karen M. sparks_red at att.net
Tue Jan 31 12:52:14 PST 2012

Dearest Elder Clara,
I am surprised my boys, Tucker and Bazzle have not yet demanded a Sweet Meat Shoppe (Butcher shop).  My boys, Tucker and Bazzle loved jerky, steak and chicky.   Considering they were both OEBEs  I would have thought they would have already slipped that plan in.  Maybe they are just too busy romping and getting into everything to have done that dastardly deed.   There is another thought, an OEBE lounge that magically repairs itself after they are finished with their naughty deeds
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
With Tucker and Bazzle watching
over us from the Rainbow Bridge