[Dailydrool] To Elder Clara at The Bridge

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:33:11 PST 2012

Miss Elder Clara, I definitely think you need a recording studio. You see,
we know who beautifully Basset Hounds sing and my boy, Pongo, could sing
his arrroooooooooooss just like Enrico Caruso! How I miss the sound of his
beautiful howls. His favorite song was to sing along to the "Blue Danube".
Why, with a recording studio, they could make their own recordings and I'll
bet they could even get a "Basset"board Top 20 Best Hits. Think of the
duets, think of the groups, wow! I can just envision a whole big group of
hounds singing their own version of "We Are the World."

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."