[Dailydrool] Main Street

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 09:47:25 PST 2012

Oh Elder Clara, if there is a Main Street then there is a town....and if there is a town it definately needs a Mayor.  My Harry carried that title throughout his life here on Earth, perhaps he would be qualified there at the Bridge?  I can promise he would be the friendliest, most honest, hard working public servant there could be.  Well, as hard working as any proper Basset would be...which means his offices would be open in between several daily naps, meal breaks and walkies breaks.  I can see him now....strolling down Main Street in his top hat and cuffs.  My handsome gentleman....

I would also like to suggest a Holiday Shoppe, filled with all the trimmings and goodies of the holidays that the Bassets celebrate.  I know my boy would love to stop in and buy the pawfect stocking for his Christmas.

What a lovely, lovely idea.  You’ve given me some wonderful things to think about that have filled the space Harry left behind....if only for alittle while.

Laura Moravinski and Harry ATB and surely avoiding Dog and Sudz  : )