[Dailydrool] May I Make Another Suggestion

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 13:37:45 PST 2012

Dear Ms. Clara,

I, like so many other bassets, love my vegetables and fruits.  Do you think
you could add a produce market to one of the stores on Main Street?

Although I don't plan to see you for quite a few years, I am 9 years old and
have to plan for the future.  I'd very much miss my baby carrots, lettuce,
tomatoes, cucumbers, bananas, oranges...well, I'm pretty open when it comes
to produce.

For those of us with a fruit and veggie love, I thank you.

Fondly,
Lilie Basset (and Daffodil Basset, too)